Monday, March 14, 2011

What I've learned in 29 yrs of life

I was thinking about this today and wanted to share with those of you that read some of my wisdom from 29 years of living. (not 30 yrs which would be old)

Which isnt very exciting I know. But these are things that life has taught me. Some of these things may be wrong but its what Ive seen in my life

- never try and take a bone out of the mouth of a 200 lb great dane....she will bite you

- The worst feeling in the world is waking up 30 mins before your alarm and having to use the bathroom so bad that you cant just lie there for 30 more mins

- ant bites hurt

- Love can be the greatest and worst thing to happen to you....at the same time

- Dont put to much faith in people. Its ok to have faith, but there is no promise that those you love will not hurt you or turn their back on you.

- Life circumstances can change in a second. You can wake up having a good day and with in a moment your world is rocked and you cant wait for tomorrow. You can wake up healthy, and go to bed with cancer. You can wake up in love, and go to bed crushed. You can wake up with a stable job and go to bed wondering where the next paycheck will come from

- it is so easy for us to take advantage of people that love us unconditionally.

- people make time for what is a priority to them

- if you are not happy with yourself you will never be happy to/with anyone else

- strawberry cake is from heaven

- so is outback

- dogs make my life better

- cats do not

- the only 2 things that really matter in life are a relationship with God and relationships with people. love is the key in both

- material things will never make you happy...in a lot of cases it makes you worse

- people are crazy

- i understand that going through hurt and pain is necessary, and that it helps me grow...but i do not like it...it hurts

- loving and serving people is the key to happiness.

- But more than anything i have learned that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. That He is my everything and my reason for living. No matter who leaves me, who hurts me, or who rejects me. He died for me, and will never leave nor forsake me. His love has never failed, and it never will.

What has 29 years of life taught me?

it can summed up like this

Love God Love People

No comments:

Post a Comment