Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why Blog

This is a question that I have asked myself before. In fact why do Social networking at all really? I'm not anyone special, I'm not a big shot speaker, I'm not the most successful person that has a wealth of knowledge and life experience to offer. So why would anyone want to even read what I write? Well.......I don't know.

but

This blog is going to be a way for me to share what God is doing through the life of an average person. I guy who truly believes that if ANYONE surrenders their life to Jesus Christ that they can and will do extraordinary things. i hope to share leadership principles that i have learned over the years as well as the random thoughts that pass through my head. So you have been warned.

I have tried blogging before and didn't stick with it......so we will see how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment