Tuesday, January 10, 2012

time to get back on track

OK so I know its been a LONG, LONG, LONG time since I last blogged. And I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart. I know that some of you haven't been able to function properly because you haven't been able to read my awesome insights into life. But your fears can now be put aside....because I'm back! Blogging is something that I really want to continue doing this year. As an outlet for me to share what God is doing in my life, in my ministry, and in the lives of the people I love. I'm going to be doing somethings a bit different to keep it interesting, like doing occasional video blogs and such. So for the 1 or 2 of you that will actually read this...thanks!!

Oh and check out this website.
http://heatherwilson.moonfruit.com


Its a website of one of the most amazing girls I know, Heather Wilson, doing some great things for God. You can check out her blog as well, and if God leads you maybe even support her in someway....whether that be financially or through your prayers (which are always needed).

No comments:

Post a Comment